How to Make the Most of The Glory Days Launch!
Launch Day is in TWO days! We are so THRILLED that we have the opportunity to share The Glory Days Daily Planner with all of you in a few short days. Some upcoming fun for launch week is on it’s way to you along with launch day tips.
Q: Where can I order my Glory Days Daily Planner?
A: You can purchase your planner via our website theglorydaysco.com under our shop tab at the top of the homepage.
Q: When will I be able to access the planner page on your website?
A: We will launch on November 14th at10 am ET
Q: How many do you have available?
A: We ordered a small amount for our FIRST run of the planner. So quantities are limited! It’s best to jump on as soon as you can to snag one.
Q: How much is the planner?
A: Planners are $40 + shipping
Q: What are the dates of the planner?
A: Our planner runs January to June. We are the same size (page count) as a traditional 12-month planner, due to our two therapy pages a week. Due to the extra paper required to design the planner specifically for special needs families it could only cover 6 months at a time.
Q: When can I purchase the second half of the year?
A: Depending on sales, we hope to launch our July- December planner April 2019. We will be offering discounts to repeat buyers.
Q: How long until my planner ships?
A: We will be shipping planners ASAP. I will announce on social media + to our newsletter subscribers as soon as we start the shipping process. You will also receive a shipping notification via e-mail if you’ve purchased a planner. You will 100% have your planner before Christmas if you’ve ordered during our launch.
Q: Will you offer discounts?
A: At this time we have offered discounts to our launch team + newsletter subscribers. Be sure to watch out IG and Facebook account for giveaways + discount prizes in the coming weeks!
Q: Are you willing to make donations?
Q: Why should I invest in the The Glory Days Daily Planner?
A: Because it was uniquely designed for your specific parenting journey with love and great care :)
We have so many things coming your way this week!
- Download our Self-Care guide! This high-quality print is a great reminder to hang on your bathroom mirror or make your phone wallpaper to remind you, you matter! We are all about self-care over here and made this just for you.
- Share how you use your self-care guide to inspire others to make their emotional health a priority using #TheGloryDaysCares
- We will be announcing our launch giveaway winner on Tuesday! There is still time to enter. It’s an amazing giveaway with so many wonderful items you DO NOT want to miss. Visit @theglorydaysco on IG to enter.
- Our full-length company video will be released Wednesday in honor of Launch Day! Click here to see a short clip. Our Rory girl is such a gift. We are so beside ourselves how her little life has set this all into motion. With your help we can build a community to support families as they enter the world of special needs parenting, sharing tools that leave them feeling supported and connected.
- Later in the week, we will be sharing our simplified version of our therapy pages. We don’t want you to wait until your planner arrives or Jan 1 to get rolling with this tool. You can download this free therapy printable page tape it to your refrigerator get to work! Make sure to share how you use them using #TheGloryDaysTherpay
- Join me (Amanda) for daily Facebook Lives (11 am ET) and Instagram (8 pm ET)
- Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest news about launch day + first access to our free printables.
- Add a reminder to your phone that launch kicks off at 10 am ET this Wednesday, November 14th!
- Help us share the news about The Glory Days Daily Planner! Post stories on IG tagging us after you’ve made your purchase or downloaded a free printable. We love to feature you and your little ones on our account!